Fire prevention officer
We are looking for a fire safety officer to expand our team. Are you a go-getter? Then we are looking for you!
As a prevention officer you are responsible for the branche fire safety. Your tasks consist of:
- Providing information to our customers;
- Collaborate with the work preparation department;
- Provide information about fire safety.
- Technical background or relevant work experience;
- Fulltime available;
- In possession of a driving license B;
- Critical and assertive;
- Great sense of responsibility and solution-oriented.
We offer an independent job with many career opportunities. We offer good working conditions and a competitive salary. In addition, on the basis of full-time employment, you will receive 25 vacation days and 5 ATV days.
In the event of a fire, high-quality fire safety increases the chance of saving (human) lives. As a specialist in fire safety and fire prevention, HooVos Fire Safety has been a household name in this area since 2002 in the region and far beyond. We work with a huge team every day throughout the Netherlands.